What is YouTube SEO? #
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the ever-changing practice of designing web content to boost ranking factors to rank highly in search engine results pages (SERPs). Since search is often the gate-keeper to your content, optimizing your website for search is necessary to attract traffic and grow a following.
YouTube SEO involves optimizing your channel, playlists, metadata, description, and the videos themselves. You can optimize your videos for search both within and outside of YouTube.
A key component to YouTube SEO is harnessing the power of your video’s text in the form of transcripts, closed captions, and subtitles.
How to get more YouTube video views? #
1. Lose YouTube’s ASR Captions and Add Accurate Closed Captions. Study proves that caption on YouTube Videos boost SEO. YouTube videos that have closed captions are proven to increase user engagement, earning more likes, shares, and comments than videos without caption.
2. Add a Transcript to video Description – The video description is a prime spot for search engines to crawl and index your video. And since your transcript is likely naturally keyword-optimized for your topic, it’s great fuel for YouTube SEO.
3. Translate Your Video Transcript and Offer Subtitles in Multiple Languages
4. Write a Keyword-Optimized Title, Description, and Tags
5. Say Your Target Keyword in Your Video
6. Use a Compelling Thumbnail
7. Use the Video SEO Embed
8. Focus on User Engagement
Skyrocket India Knows YouTube SEO #
If you’re too busy with your YouTube Channel to concentrate on all factors that go into YouTube SEO and increase your YouTube Earnings and Views, you should team up with Skyrocket India.
We are a full service internet marketing firm with a team that strives for excellence in every project, no matter how big or small. We know exactly what to do to earn you the exceptional results you need to grow your YouTube Channel.
Contact us today build your YouTube SEO with us.